Wednesday, February 21, 2018
In Australia a new law has been put in place, a 'bail-in' law supportive of the banking businesses.
Some people may say that it has been 'snuck' through, while the peasants were distracted.
Some even say that this law will allow the banks to take 'your' cash, in plain and simple terms steal it.
Should you be interested in this topic, your own research and correct comprehension of the law is of paramount importance to the matter.
On the 14th day of February, you know, Valentines Day, the Senate passed the Financial Sector Legislation Amendment (Crisis Resolution Powers and Other Measures) Bill 2017.
Should you chose not to write a my will letter to your local federal MP, on this matter the people in government acknowledge, that your silence is acquiescence, where you are content with the actions of the people who apparently re-present you.
How many people have the capacity to pick this law apart to see whether it is in circulation lawfully?
Friday, February 16, 2018
Please also note that a book from 1999 called AUSTRALIA The Concealed colony by F.J. Coningham Ph.D. has been removed from bookshelves.
From the video below (6m50s), these are the topics mentioned;
- Australia is a colony as defined within the Constitution, therefore cannot have a matter in the International Court of Justice.
- Royal signature (of QEII) a must for any law to be valid, where the signature is given by the Vice-Regal representative -> Governor-General.
- A passport can only be issued by a nation and not a colony of the U.K.
- No action has been taken by the Australian government on the Stern Hu matter as this could expose Australia's Constitutional issues.
- In the 1990's Australia's Governor-General was appointed from a forged document.
- U.K. chancellor Baron Falconer confirmed signature was a forgery,
- Date of the document is after the design of the Royal Seal was changed.
- Custody of the Royal Seal
- The Australian people are governed in secrecy.
- Australia given vast territories in the Antarctic by the United Nations.
- The U.S. has bases on Australian territories searching for resources.
- The Japanese are whaling in Australian territories as they comprehend that if the matter was to play out publicly in the international courts where it would be exposed that the U.N. cannot give territories to a colony.
Thursday, February 15, 2018
Corporations are waging a War on (your) Privacy.
You are being coerced / enticed / conned / forced / limited to storing your private and confidential data in various corporation's servers called the 'cloud'.
A quite legitimate question could be how safe or secure is your data in that company's server 'farm'.
All these terms with reference to nature could be an illusion to make one feel at ease and harmony with those services.
So how safe is that data really?
See top secret classified information obtained by Edward Snowden from a division of the NSA, called Special Source Operations (almost makes one want to purchase a burger, just by saying that division's name, cheeky buggers!), contained within the illustration below:
As you can see from the above illustration your data travels in clear text, i.e. VERY not secure!
If you choose to use those services, you are a contributing factor to the loss of your own privacy.
Now, Now, let's not start a meme with the words "Nothing to hide, nothing to fear.. "
Tuesday, February 13, 2018
At the end of the day it is an act or rather a farce at the expense of taxpayer funds.
Because commissions are inquisitorial and as a result not bound.
Monday, February 12, 2018
Words spoken have got nothing on loud actions, apparently so much so that there is even a saying for it, or maybe a meme or seventeen.
Apparently also every single person is equal in the eyes of law, or so they tell the masses, but again reality is a different story.
If a member of the tax slave population is accused by Centrelink that the person has defrauded taxpayer's funds then the alleged amount must be returned promptly, where if it is not returned, cash is then taken out of that person's account or assets taken, or even the person is incarcerated.
The 'building' (in reference to Australia's Parliament in Canberra) knew of the affair between Barnaby Joyce and his girlfriend, Ms. Vikki Campion for quite some time and tried to keep a lid on it, where this matter now became public knowledge.
While some people may think that getting your 'girlfriend' pregnant is a bit of a bugger, it's a bit worse when your wife did not know about it.
So much for being 'faithful', and an understanding of Commonwealth law, the Marriage Act of 1960.
During this matter it was also revealed that Mr. Barnaby Thomas Gerard Joyce, Ms Vikki Campion and others including Australia's Prime Minister Mr. Malcolm Bligh Turnbull were involved in fraudulent activity, in ripping off tax payer funds for various activities.
Malcolm Turnbull exclaimed that "heads will roll" with regards to the recent
error government stuff up, with regards to the sale of cabinet files that contained government documents.
The people in government to date have made no such remarks with respect to the people involved in defrauding hard working Australian's of their tax dollars.
It seems that the administration have "cooked the books" to be above the law with regards to fraud.
The people can do something about this, where if you are an elector you can write a 'my will' letter to your local MP (state or federal) having your say on a particular action by those in government.
If you say (write) nothing then the people in government accept that you are content with their actions.